Welcome to the 3rd Annual Miners Co-op Rock Show in Tucson/Marana, Arizona
Buy direct from Miners, Rockhounds, Lapidary Professionals, Cutters, Dealers and Collectors.
Rough Rock • Cut Gems • Jewelry • Fossils • Crystals • Lapidary Equipment • Minerals • Metaphysical • Specimens • Cabochons / Cabs • Crystals • Slabs • Wire wrapping stones
6901 N. Casa Grande Highway Marana, AZ 85653
Mike Jacob Sports Park • I-10 Eastbound Frontage Rd
Open Jan. 29th – Feb. 14th. 2016
8:30AM – Sunset Daily
Both Wholesale and Retail Sales from 37 dealers
Enjoy your day shopping in the Arizona Sunshine for all types of rocks, gems, minerals, jewelry, lapidary supplies, direct from miners across the USA.
• Select from the best miners rough and slabs.
• Mineral specimens from around the world
• See thousands of finished stones and gems ready for your next jewelry project.
• Finished jewelry pieces designed by artisans from across our country
• Direct sources for metaphysical stones.
• Thousands of Cabochons / Cabs
• Thousands of Crystals from the USA & World
We look forward to seeing you at the show.
Directions to the Miner's Co-op rock, gem and mineral show
The Miners Co-op Rock Show is an easy drive on I-10, only 10 minutes from the congestion of downtown Tucson.
Westbound I-10 from Tucson • Exit 248 INA RD. move to far left lane before Ina Intersection, take left under the highway and stay in left lane for left turn on frontage road. Procede east on Frontage Road for 1/2 mile the show entrance will be on your right,
Eastbound I-10 from Phoenix – Exit 248 INA RD stay in center lanes that continue straight on the Frontage Rd. Procede east on Frontage Road for 1/2 mile the show entrance will be on your right,