Welcome to Smokey’s 6th Annual Miners Co-op Rock Show in Marana, Arizona part of the Tucson Area Gem shows
Feb 1st – Feb 17th 2019 9am – sunset
Ina Exit 248 on I-10
PLENTIFUL FREE PARKING
Buy direct from Miners, Rockhounds, Lapidary Professionals, Cutters, Dealers and Collectors offering the best deals and knowledge at any of the Tucson area gem, mineral and rock shows
Same Location as 2018 on the freshly paved Million Dollar Parking lot owned by Pima County.
6901 N. Casa Grande Highway Marana, AZ 85653
Mike Jacob Sports Park • I-10 Eastbound Frontage Rd
Rough Rock • Cut Gems • Jewelry • Fossils • Crystals • Lapidary Equipment • Minerals • Metaphysical • Specimens • Cabochons / Cabs • Crystals • Slabs • Wire wrapping stones
Both Wholesale and Retail sales from 40 plus dealers
The Ina Bridge project is scheduled to be finished by the end of 2018 making Exit 248 the fastest way to get to our show in February of 2019. Any changes to this will be updated here on our website.
Enjoy your day shopping in the Arizona Sunshine for all types of rocks, gems, minerals, jewelry, lapidary supplies, direct from miners across the USA.
• Select from the best miners rough and slabs.
• Mineral specimens from around the world
• See thousands of finished stones and gems for your next jewelry project.
• Finished jewelry pieces designed by artisans from across our country
• Direct sources for metaphysical stones.
• Thousands of Cabochons / Cabs
• Thousands of Crystals from the USA & World
We look forward to seeing you at the show.
If the Ina Exit is open by Feb. 1 this map is accurate, we will update this map as needed before and during the show dates